Project Title: Circular Economy into Art through Eco-Design – CEED
Duration: December 2019– December 2021
Donor: European Commision, Erasmus+ Program
The project aims to increase capacities of young workers in self-entrepreneurship by promoting circular economy principles in eco-design, innovation and start up creation.
The specific objectives of the project :
- Supporting empowerment, employability and social inclusion of youngsters in rural and urban areas by means of enhancing the role and effectiveness of youth organizations in promoting youth engagement in circular economy projects;
- Foster the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship by introducing methods to start up a waste-eco-business, eco-design of bulky waste,
- Developing a cluster of tested knowledge, best practices and NFE tools of youth education to Recycling Waste -Business based on a complementary synergy of country and region specific experience, sensibilities and approaches;
- Promoting principles and practices of environmental respect and sustainability across Europe, the Western Balkans and other regions of the World.
- Raising awareness about the issues of circular economy and sustainability as a key determinant of youth employability and participation as well as long-term viability of rural communities and national societies in both Europe and the Western Balkans.
- Fostering financial sustainability of youth businesses through establishing support mechanisms for the identification of customized funding solutions participated by potential youth entrepreneurs and stakeholders.
- Establishing a long-term thematic network in the field of circular economy/eco-design among NGO actors, potential youth recycle entrepreneurs and stakeholders
- Promote the European Union values and its objectives towards Circular Economy and Green Growth;